A baby. You want one. It’s why you’re here. Helping you have a baby is why we’re here. At LGBT Fertility, we’re passionate about what we do, how we do it and why. Our passion is clear. Our passion is parenthood.
For male couples, having a child with a biological connection requires third-party reproduction through the use of an egg donor and a gestational surrogate.
LGBT Fertility has an in-house egg donor program that adheres to the strictest screening protocols. And, while we do not provide gestational carriers or sperm donors, we work closely with agencies that also follow the highest screening standards.
The rigorous screening performed by LGBT Fertility and our network of outside agencies ensures the highest level of medical safety, which safeguards patients and others from potential infectious diseases, as well as legal complications.
Your Baby: Conceiving through Ivf:
IVF/Option 1: egg donor from the LGBT Fertility in-house donor program or another reputable program + sperm from one or both partners to create embryos + gestational surrogate from a well-respected agency
IVF/Option 2: donated eggs from a friend/family member + sperm from nonrelated partner (if a family member is the egg donor) to create embryos + gestational surrogate from a well-respected agency or a friend/family member
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.214-618-2044 Book Appointment
The success of having a child through IVF depends on a variety of factors:
- the fertility and health of the egg donor
- the fertility and health of the sperm donor
- the health of the gestational surrogate
- the expertise and skill of the physicians and embryologists managing the process
Questions to Consider:
- Will one or both partners’ sperm be used?
- Will the egg donor be selected from an agency or a friend/family member?
- Who will carry the baby — a surrogate from an agency or a friend/family member?