Access to LGBT fertility resources and support makes all the difference
You’ve heard that it takes a village to raise a child. It can also take a village to help create one. This is especially true when it comes to LGBT family building. Our LGBT fertility doctors proudly support individuals and same-sex couples on the journey to bring home a baby by offering compassionate care and leading-edge fertility treatments. At Fertility Specialists of Texas, we also provide the LGBT fertility resources and support you need to customize your path to parenthood.
We can help you find the LGBT fertility resources you need
Our LGBT fertility doctors know it can be difficult to find all the information you need about LGBT family building in one place. We’re working to solve this problem by offering a wide variety of resources and information in one convenient location.
- Financing fertility care can be overwhelming at first, but there are lots of tools to help. Our team can help you learn more about insurance, fertility financing, prescription discount plans and even military discounts.
- Third party reproduction plays an important role in LGBT fertility care. As such, we can offer recommendations for sperm banks, egg donor agencies and surrogacy agencies. Not only that, but we can also recommend legal providers to help everything go smoothly.
- People come from all around the United States and the world to visit our LGBT fertility doctors. To make traveling to receive fertility care easier, we offer helpful information for out-of-town patients.
On top of all these resources, you can rely on our team to give you all the information you need about LGBT fertility treatments. We’ll explain every step of the process to bring home a healthy baby. Our goal is to give you all the information you need to make informed decisions as you start or grow your family.
You can explore resources from respected organizations
If you find that you have more specific questions about family building, there are plenty of other helpful LGBT fertility resources.
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- American College Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Resolve National Infertility Association
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association
- Path to Parenthood
- Men Having Babies
- Gays With Kids
If you’re ready to take the next step on your path to parenthood, contact us today to schedule an appointment. You can count on our LGBT fertility doctors to provide all the fertility resources and support you need on your journey.