We have so much to offer out-of-town patients who travel for fertility care
Fertility Specialists of Texas has been helping members of the LGBT community become parents since 2005. As a result, we know what it takes to help you move from patient to parent. Whether you visit us from across town or you travel for fertility care from another state or even another country, our goal is to simplify your journey to parenthood. For out-of-town patients, this means going the extra mile to help you make the most of your time in Dallas, Texas.
How much time do out-of-town patients spend at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Every patient has a unique situation. Some out-of-town patients choose to stay in Dallas for the duration of their treatment cycle. However, others decide they only want to stay for the necessary in-person appointments. Our team can accommodate either option, thanks to telemedicine and our ability to work with physicians near your home to complete cycle monitoring.
While you can receive ultrasound monitoring close to home, all egg retrievals and embryo transfers will take place at our office in Plano / Frisco, Texas.
Why is Dallas a great place to travel for fertility care?
If you’ve ever wanted to experience Southern hospitality for yourself, Dallas is the perfect place to visit. This welcoming and diverse city is home to seven million people. Not only is Dallas ranked as the fourth most diverse city in the United States, but it’s also home to the nation’s sixth largest LGBT community.
Dallas isn’t just diverse in terms of its residents; it also offers a wide variety of activities. From modern luxury to down-to-earth American rodeo and ranch culture, there’s something for everyone.
- Those who want a little taste of Texas can visit the Stockyards Championship Rodeo or the world’s only twice-daily, long-horn cattle drive in Fort Worth.
- Luxury lovers can enjoy cocktail bars, five-star dining and a thriving arts and entertainment scene.
- Sports fans can see some of the top names in American sports, including the Dallas Cowboys, the Mavericks, the Stars and FC Dallas.
- People who can never visit enough museums will have their pick in Dallas with options ranging from the Kimbell Art Museum to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
Best of all, out-of-town patients who travel for fertility care will find that Dallas is much more affordable than East Coast and West Coast cities. It’s the perfect combination of convenience and value.
How do our patients get here and where do they stay in Dallas?
Most of our out-of-town patients fly into the Dallas Fort-Worth International Airport, DFW because our offices are just minutes away. However, other people opt to fly into Love Field Airport, DAL.
As for hotel accommodations, those who travel for fertility care can choose from several nearby hotels.
- Marriott Plano at Legacy Town Center: 7121 Bishop Road, Plano, TX 75024, 972-473-6444
- Westin Stonebriar: 1549 Legacy Drive, Frisco, TX 75034, 972-668-8000
- NYLO Plano at Legacy: 8201 Preston Road, Plano, TX 75024, 972-624-6990
- Aloft Frisco: 3202 Parkwood Boulevard, Frisco, TX 75034, 972-668-6011
- Holiday Inn Express: 3400 Parkwood Boulevard, Frisco, TX 75034, 1-888-Holiday
Does visiting Fertility Specialists of Texas in Dallas sound like a good fit for your family-building journey? Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn more.